The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Friday, October 17, 2014

The Grey World. 灰色世界~

It has been a year since I last posted,
最后一次,在部落各打字,是去年到现在~

everything seemed so mundane to me now.
所有的事好像很平淡。

I suppress everything within myself,
我把一切往自己的心压愈起来,

gradually, I start to confine to myself again.
渐渐的,我又开始把自己,自闭封锁。

I thought I am strong enough to overcome,
我原本还以为,我够坚强,能够克服一切,

but I was utterly wrong...
但是,我错了。。。

it came back to haunt me like a daunting spirit,
它像个阴魂不散的鬼,一直回来纠缠我。

It is really devastating when people you know,
令人最痛的,是你认识的人,

becomes people you knew.
变成了你曾经认识的人。

Those who said they will never leave you,
那些说不会离开你的人,

are the ones who left.
往往都是先走的人。

How ironic can it be?
这,能有多可笑啊?


I have alot to rant,
我有很多想要发泄的,

but my mind went blank all of a sudden,
可是我的脑海,突然一片空白~

as though all my brain nerves and cells stopped working for a moment.
仿佛我所有的脑细胞,在那一瞬间,停了一阵子。

Alright, I will be back again.
好了,我会再回来。

No comments: