The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Twist In Life



Hey all,
here's a kiss for all my supporters and readers.
It has really been a long time.
The last time I ranted here,
was like a year or so ago.
In fact, alot of changes~
alot of events took place~
Went through alot of things~
Right now, as I'm typing this...
I've so much to rant about,
but I just don't know where to start from...
It's really alot...
One major change that is oblivious,
is that I've given birth to a little creature,
even more precious than my LIFE.
But, I'm sad to say that I was too naive about this thing called LOVE.
I thought that Love was the most wonderful thing in this world,
and that Sex was the most amzing thing that could ever happen,
which harbours the fruit of love...
And I was so obsessed with it, until it led me to the path of no turning back...



And here's a picture of my adorable cutiepie~
She's really the sweetest thing that I ever had.
Her smile and giggles is what motivates me every single day,
it is what makes me go on.




Bye for now,
but i'll continue to be more active here from today again.
I have so much more to talk about,
all the events that happenned in my life...
I would wanna type it down,
bit by bit,
so in future if I forget,
I can re-read my page like a whole new story to reminisce everything all over again,
and relinquish every moment that I might not have anymore.
Goodnight world.

No comments: