The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Saturday, May 12, 2012

Things are better now.

Things are getting better between us,
and I'm happy that he's more caring, loving and understanding now.
I hope it stays this way.

Went for baby's ultrasound scan at the hospital a few days back,
doctor say that baby's a healthy one,
and it's a baby girl,
each time i go for my scanning session,
i really feel incredible,
the little life in my womb is really ALIVE! Kicking and doing all sorts of actions!
Really made me feel that everything is worthwhile,
I'm happy that I decided to keep the child until now,
instead of having the mindset to abort it previously for several times!
Really happy to have her,
my first mother's day gift,
and the best of all.
Love her so much. (:
Can't wait for my little princess to come into this world. (:

No comments: