The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Forever? Bullshit.

Never would have imagined that you would be like the rest,
saying that no matter what you'll be there for me,
no matter what,
and now in a twitch of an eye saying that you give up and that you have reached your limit?
Yikes,
humans are really fickle minded creatures.

Moreover i made the effort,
but since you would want things to turn awry,
then that shall happen.
Not trying to understand my situation,
for how many times you have been giving me attitude,
did i even say a single shit about it?! No.
Nice, i have to take all that shit from you,
and you can't take just a moody side of me?
What a friend indeed. (:

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FRIENDSHIP FROM NOW ON.
FUCK THAT SHIT.

No comments: