The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Internal Conflicts.

I'm back.
Back to where i can express my feelings,
like it's an outlet of where i can vent my frustrations.
Past few days,
it has been a torture for me.
It's a torture for me not being able to see u.
We had many miscommunications going on.
I almost told myself it's time for me to let u go.
I had severe gastric pains ytd.
I felt the care & concern that u gave me.
Was really happy.
I knew that u still cared.
Dear, iloveu.

Another issue is with my class.
Oh well, i feel that my class isn't united.
I post it at FB.
And i get all sorts of comments,
they are pissed off with me.
And they told me they got 2nd placing in the class & that they are very united.
Oh well,
maybe i was wrong.
Yeah,
the class is united.
I AM NOT.
What a joke man.
I'm sure most of them have been bitching about me.
Like what he said,
I DONT GIVE A DAMN.
I've apologised,
if they still dont accept,
then that's really not a united class.
Hmphs,
just because i don't smile,
thn i'm showing stuck up faces?
So i should smile even when i am not in the right mood?
It's so hard to please everyone.
So hard to adapt to people's world.
Who's going to adapt to mine?
Oh well,
anyway~
it ain't important to me.
Friends come & go.
That's all i can say.
I'll face it with a smile. (:

And to that particular guy,
if u think i would feel guilty,
that's totally dumb.
You should know what u did to me.
I dont wanna spell that out.

Work tmr.
Time to turn in for the night. :D
This world is full of hyprocracy.

No comments: