The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fragility.



All of a sudden,
I don't feel a sense of belonging.
Somehow,
i feel as if i've lost myself.
I need to find the missing peice.
I feel so incomplete.
I can't go on like this.
I've lost my motivation.
Everything's so different now.
I wish I can rewind time,
& go back to how we used to be.
Hidden inside me,
there's a deeply embedded thorn,
that I simply can't remove.

The air around me feels so cold now.
I'm falling to the ground.
As I take a step forward,
my footprints leave a dark imprint on my mind.
I took a deep breath,
& I looked around,
then smiled to myself.
I reminisced the days we used to have,
the days which meant happiness to me.
My world was filled with colors.
Happy laughters was ringing in the air.
We cuddled in the dark, cold night,
sitting side by side in each others arms.
That was us then,
those were the times,
the days when we were one.
I wont forget.

I'll be fine.
I'll just look up to the sky,
take a deep breath,
& laugh it off.
It's alrights,
I can bear it.
I can continue smiling,
I can bear it! :D

Across the fields,
the trees still stand just as they were before.
The field,
the benches,
the trees,
& everything,
all are still the same.
No changes.
But why does it seem that everything has changed?
All our memories together back then,
Where have it gone to?
How long will it have to be,
for us to go back like how we were before?

No comments: