The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Wednesday, July 24, 2019

People that are meant to stay will stay.

It's been more than a year since I last posted.
My 2*th birthday just passed recently.
Over the years, many has happened.
As per norm I guess.
These years, I have had a fair share of people out of my life.
As you get older, you'll realise people are meant to leave.
In every stages of your life, you get to meet many people.
How many truly stayed?
But now, I no longer feel sad.. but more to being disappointed.
No more resentments, but instead wish them well for their future.
Apart from all the upsetting events,
I am glad I really saw who are the true ones.
Some, I cut off contacts with them with extreme pain in my heart.
But, never keep such people around you, nothing but more trouble.

Well, One thing that I am pretty much glad about would definitely be my daughter.

Time Flies! She is now in Primary 1.
Looking back, really got me thinking, man.. how did I managed to do so..
0 passive income, not a very high paying job to begin with..
and 0 maintenance for freaking almost 7 years.
How...
Many times I felt like giving up, and yes suicide was ever in thoughts..
But I pulled through. Where did my strength came from, where was my courage from?
At times, I repeat these questions in my mind.
But look how far I have come now..
I guess all I need to do for now, it is keep going on.

On a side note,

love life..
nah.. ever since divorce and going through separation etc, went to hell and got myself out of it.
I dated.. yes.
Some long, some for awhile..
I must say I guess I am now very good at goodbyes.
Too good.
So good, so much that I do not feel the pinch of losing anyone now.
Or prolly I am just rather "IMMUNE" to heartbreaks.
As much as I try my very best to guard my heart against it, but you know sometimes love is something very amazing, but it can also bring you down so badly.
Never thought of having anymore happily ever after fairytale shiat anymore,
but now I am rather on my own, focusing on my girl.
I guess I am much happier after letting go emotions of the heart.

And of course, having better food now..

I am more voluptuous or should I say curvaceous instead of chubby or fat.
ROFL.
Anyone else gained weight like I did? (:


No comments: