The most beautiful smile, is the smile that struggles through the tears.




Clapping Hello KittyAngry Hello KittyBlushing Hello Kitty



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

There's a price to pay for everything.

As the saying goes,
there's a price to pay for everything,
yes indeed~
it's true.


Right now,
my sister~
she's convicted of a crime that i'd have never imagined of.
But she's in remand now,
and her case is pending.


I've not visited her since she went in after her first court session that i attended.
Because,
it really pains me just by knowing the fact alone that she's in there,
alone,
afraid,
in tears,
all these words heard from my mother,
i keep my cool in front of her,
but deep inside my heart it pains me alot,
i miss her alot.


Many times,
i wanted to go and visit her,
but i'm afraid if i see her,
i would end up being more upset and in tears.


I really hope after this incident she could learn her lesson and turn over a new leaf.

No comments: